Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dashboard Shrine - Photo Fresco application to vehicular meditation

At long last I am literally turning a corner. I'm moved at a turtle's pace on finding something that I can sell that fits this multi-faceted project for my photo-frescos and now I am coming to an end. I almost committed to making christmas tree ornaments, which I still could do, and pendants and emblems for cars and on and on. Now I think I have something that might work which I call the "Dashboard Shrine". Ideally the base can be stuck onto the dashboard of a car and the shrine can be placed into the holder similar to how a navigational device may be mounted on the dash.

Most of my good thinking is done in a vehicle, so you can guess at where I was when I came up with this idea. I can post and sell this product through DashboardSaint.com

1 comment:

  1. The Personalised Art Experts: Choose from Canvas Prints, ACrylic Prints, Floating Prints, Fine Art Giclee Print and Photo Prints.Upload your photo or browse our image gallery to print photos on canvas, photo prints or fine art prints. We have exclusivity on many of the images displayed in our gallery and these cannot be purchased anywhere else. Our payment process is quick and easy to use and most importantly secure.
    Newcastle. photo on canvas.

    ReplyDelete