Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cloud Factory Update - Scale is not an issue


Production has begun anew at my basement cloud factory. My daily epiphany was a realization that scale is not an issue. I am working on a microspopic level and within the normal visual range of close-up to five feet back it really doesn't matter how big the clouds are. The original clouds that I am making are for photographic purposes and therefore I can use really small clouds and then once they are made I can scan or photograph them and duplicate them as needed at a larger size. Once I realized that I would not have to keep making clouds at actual size I generated a batch of small puffy clouds with a multi-layer of surrounding blue. Clouds have to be one of my longest running fixations and it gives me a large measure of satisfaction with every cloud that I make and release into the wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment