Sunday, June 17, 2012

Chicken Head Released into the Wild

Back in the day I used to work at Flea Markets and although I may consider myself an artist of sorts, I've never been successful enough to be in a gallery or get any respect, besides printing t-shirts. I've always looked on my flea market days as The Beginning of my business career, even though it isn't glamorous. Still that's the way it happened and today I just can't bring myself to sit in the sun and sell stuff, even if I wanted to. Lately I've been buying and selling stuff on Craigslist and although it is a pain in the ass I kinda consider this a modern version of the flea market without having to sit in the sun. Today I launched an item for sale on Craigslist to bring my photo fresco pieces out from cold and into the sun with a Chicken Head Photo Fresco listing linked here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/art/3084344028.html I don't expect much, but I was very excited by the floor I made today using a bunch of my photo fresco pieces and just wanted to show how versatile these things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment